Supply Chain Analytics and Data Discovery
Put the power of predictive analytics in the hands of your business users
Self-service solutions that provide visibility and rapid data discovery needed for collaborative end-to-end supply chain planning and execution.
S&OP Synchronizes Business Functions to Balance Demand and Supply
Halo supports collaborative customer driven S&OP and execution between sales, operations, and finance around sales forecasts and supplier networks to ensure that the flow of goods through your distributed supply chain is optimized.
An accurate view into demand combined with improved decision making around trade-offs allows determination of the correct scheduling for manufacturing. Halo helps your business users understand demand versus supply by SKU or by product line, by week, month, or quarter.
The Halo platform has been designed for the business user with simple, intuitive interfaces, a prebuilt S&OP dashboard, visual analytics, what-if modeling, and predictive analysis.
Comprehensive Sales and Operations Planning makes it possible to:
- Get end-to-end visibility and predictive modeling
- Combine disparate internal and external data sources to align metrics across the supply chain
- Anticipate and adjust inventory levels according to current needs
- Improve working capital costs
- Increase customer satisfaction while managing costs
Demand Planning Gives You Better Control Over the Forecast
Over-reliance on supply focused planning and lack of visibility into channel sales and inventory makes it difficult to identify demand patterns and then prepare a valid demand response model. Halo helps you shift from supply-focused planning by providing visibility into order promising, channels, and inventory to identify demand patterns and prepare a demand response model.
Comprehensive pre-packaged analytics and what-if tools are built on a common framework that provide end-to-end support and maximum scalability for a high-growth business. Halo supports unbiased demand-driven forecasting – without the need for complicated infrastructure or data scientists. Build reliability into your forecast.
Comprehensive Demand Planning can be achieved with:
- Simple, intuitive interfaces and prebuilt solutions for inventory and demand planning
- Reports and dashboards make it much easier to comprehend and manage the relationship
- Visualization of inventory
- Integration with marketing engagement data
Inventory Planning Helps Balance Costs and Service Levels
Inventory faces pressure from all sides, particularly in an omni-channel marketplace. Reduce inventory too much and customer service might suffer. Maintain too much safety stock and you’ve got excess cash tied up. Inventory control is often tied directly to ERP to the exclusion of other activities, creating a silo where inventory planners don't have proper access to vital data which affects all parts of the supply chain.
Halo’s platform supported by an advanced data warehouse seamlessly incorporates ERP data with qualitative information to balance inventory with supply. Business users can quickly and easily run history-based what-if simulations to optimize safety-stock while maintaining desired service levels and costs.
When Inventory is tied into the supply chain:
- Costly safety stock can be reduced because risk can be better managed
- Customer issues due to late delivery become fewer and less crisis-driven
- Critical part shortages that destroy workflow can be managed or eliminated
Supplier Management Is Your Control Tower for Better Relationships
Diversity and geographic distribution of today’s supply chain brings risk and volatility. Analyzing supplier performance and scoring each supplier according to a risk profile reduces the occurrence of shortages and provides insights to manage and mitigate the effect and cost of a disruption.
Halo connects internal and external data sources to foster collaboration with suppliers and provide up-to-the minute visibility across your extended supply chain. Supplier Risk Profiles and Ranking identify where your chain might be vulnerable so you can plan alternatives.
Halo sends alerts when thresholds aren’t met or disruptions happen so you can make informed decisions and remedy issues before they cause downtime, create additional costs, or impact service levels. Find out more
Comprehensive Supplier Management makes it possible to:
- Reward consistently top performing suppliers with more business, strengthening good relationships
- Second-source only where necessary, avoiding costly research and trial/test efforts
- Quickly identify changes in supplier performance when systematic deviations from past delivery levels begin to occur
3PL Management Puts You on Top of Your Supply Chain Network
Halo’s flexible, distributed supply chain intelligence means you can give your 3PL access to key supply chain details and metrics. For example, analyzing delivery vs. expected by route, carrier and season of the year and sharing the results with 3PL partners can return many advantages.
In addition, connecting logistics management to production planning can increase the efficiency of load-outs and reduce unnecessary truck-rolls by arranging production deliveries to meet delivery plans.
Halo’s solution provides information on the go with a mobile friendly format perfect for internal use or external suppliers and partners. Get a complete picture, blending up-to-the-minute information from internal and external sources that helps identify the potential roadblocks and lag points that contribute to waste in supply chain logistics.
Comprehensive 3PL Management makes it possible to:
- Increase customer satisfaction due to better expectation setting
- Deliver products and services on time across the Customer Life Cycle
- Reduce overall transportation costs through optimized route planning
Customer Analytics Improves Satisfaction and Increases Margins
All customers are not created equal. Use Halo’s Customer Scorecards and Service Index to gain insights needed to deliver the appropriate level of service that each customer demands – not more, not less. Decrease your cost to serve and increase margins by better understanding your specific customer needs.
With Halo’s customer scorecarding, prebuilt dashboards, and visual analytics, gain deep insights across your supply chain, so you can manage your customer relationships with the appropriate level of quality and attention.
Comprehensive Customer Management makes it possible to:
- Report on Costs to Serve by order
- Order promising segmentation for key customer segments
- Acquire new customers without lowering prices
- Optimize demand shaping
Financial Analytics Eliminates Manual, Time Consuming Budget Management
Create financial budgets in hours not days or weeks so that decisions can be made before data is stale. Halo uses an integrated approach serving as an advanced information hub for easy access to all financial data. Get more than simple descriptive reports.
The innovative demand forecasting solution brings structure to disconnected data sets and spreadsheets by blending multiple data sources with management judgments and predictive modeling. Reduce costs, uncover hidden opportunities, improve margin management, and respond faster to risk.
Halo delivers advanced predictive modeling for more precision and better budgeting effectiveness- without calling IT.
Comprehensive Financial Analytics makes it possible to:
- Combine rich corporate data to reduce forecast error
- Create financial budgets in hours not days or weeks
- Maximize working capital with month by month budgeting rather than quarter by quarter
- Manage expenses dynamically