Companies have different supply chain planning needs
Depending on where they are in their maturity cycle, organizations evolve from reactive, to informed, to being able to predict, analyze and collaborate.
- Get the technology you need to transform from supply-driven into an optimized demand-driven
- Manage costs and improve growth, resilience, and efficiency through modeling, comparisons and what-if scenarios
- Gain end-to-end supply chain visibility across diverse, distributed sources of data for better decision-making that maximizes opportunity and mitigates risk
At Halo we understand supply chain planning software needs and have created flexible solutions designed to grow with you.
Planning and processes evolve over time, facilitating agility as silos are removed, metrics are aligned, collaboration increases, and data is needed from more systems and suppliers across the extended supply chain. Halo can handle it all.
Blending supply chain planning solutions with
Halo’s prebuilt packages can help no matter what stage you are in. Whether you are taking the first steps to move off of spreadsheets and consolidate your data, or are looking for predictive analytics for process-oriented S&OP models, Halo's supply chain planning systems can help get you the supply chain insights to make better decisions along the way.
- Modeling of demand and supply for supply planning and demand planning
- Visualization of inventory translating volume to profit and performing what-if analysis
- Utilization of vast amounts of real-time data from IOT sources such as geo-location mapping and supply sensors