An effective procurement process
Global sourcing and procurement requires managing multiple relationships and making business critical decisions about which suppliers to rely on for essential raw materials, parts, and kits in far reaching parts of the world.
Could there be disruption due to weather or political changes? How do you manage seasonal fluctuations in output? How much risk is there in relying on a small niche supplier? Will they keep up with your orders?
Traditional supplier scorecards alone typically come up short due to limited context and over-reliance on savings rather than providing a true risk picture.
Halo provides end-to-end visibility that connects supply and demand to improve sourcing strategy and support faster, more effective procurement processes.
- Collaboration and data sharing with suppliers
- Easily compare supplier profiles for a big picture view
- Ability to identify, qualify, and monitor suppliers based on pre-determined factors
Insights across distributed supply chain
Procurement needs to be alerted when there is an issue before it leads to disruption in the supply chain.
Halo’s platform brings together internal and external data sources into a single point of truth and pre-packaged solutions that provide instant alerts, dashboards, and visual analytics to support your procure-to-pay processes.
- Early warning to potential issues or problem vendors
- Understand total acquisition costs for major suppliers
- Get alerts on thresholds or commitments that aren’t being met
- See performance to targets
With Halo, create stronger sourcing relationships, find out sooner about potential supply disruption, and have the ability to make informed vendor decisions faster.