Optimize inventory and production
Manufacturing connects upstream with suppliers and downstream with logistics and distribution. Halo's supply chain analytics platform delivers the information needed to keep production lines running without disruptions, reduce overall inventory in the pipeline, and manage costs.
- Balance supply of raw materials with orders
- Evaluate your sourcing relationships so you know where there is risk
- Manage sources and flow so that raw materials arrive reliably and on time
Share insights with business partners
The supply chain manufacturing process requires strong sourcing relationships and a constant exchange of information with your suppliers to ensure raw materials and parts are where they need to be when you need them. Halo fosters collaboration – even outside your company – on a common platform to increase pipeline efficiency.
- Understand total acquisition costs for major suppliers
- Get alerts on thresholds or commitments that aren’t being met
- Easily compare supplier profiles for a big picture view
Rank suppliers by critical measures
By letting manufacturing have up-to-the-minute visibility into demand and orders, better decisions can be made around optimizing resources, kitted parts, and safety-stock that improve delivery times and reduce costs.
- Delivery performance
- Lead time
Halo supports what-if scenarios for self-service comparison planning to improve your supply chain manufacturing processes.