Learn how to get full-featured Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics without the pain or pricetag
It’s no secret that the built-in reporting and BI capabilities in Dynamics leave something to be desired, which is why there are so many add-on products. The problem with those, of course, is it’s always a trade-off between skimpy features and a hefty price tag.
In this informative webinar we’ll show you how the new Halo Business Intelligence platform delivers real, enterprise-grade BI for Dynamics without breaking the bank or taking years off your life.
Among the things you’ll learn:
- How you can fill in gaps left by FRx and Management Reporter
- How to make Dynamics play nice with CRM, HR, Excel and other in-house systems
- How built-in BI collaboration tools can speed up decisions and reduce headaches
- How the ability to share BI data with suppliers, partners and customers boosts your bottom line
Hosted by VP of Technology and Business Development, Brandon Kirby, this will be a lively Halo BI platform walkthrough that will show you how much more Microsoft Dynamics can do for you without adding headaches or draining your budget dry.
There will be three opportunities to attend the event, November 20, 2012, November 29, 2012 and a final session of December 11, 2012. To attend, select a date below:
- Register for the November 20 Session
- Register for the November 29 Session
- Register for the December 11 Session