- How to Manage Cookies
- List of Cookies
Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Help us continuously improve the website
- Enable us to provide relevant marketing material to you with your permission
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More About Our Cookies
Types of Cookies
- Remember if you have consented to accept cookies
- Remember your contact information when you download a white paper or other downloadable content on the site. This cookie is a convenience for you and precludes the need to continually re-enter your contact information each time you access content that requires a user account
- Data collected: ID CONTACT INFORMATION COLLECTED
Third party functions
- YouTube - powers the videos on our site
- Google - provides us with website analytics
- Act-On - our marketing automation system
- WordPress - the content management system used to build this site
Disabling these cookies may break the functionality offered by these third party services.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
- Google Analytics
This document was last updated on 11 November, 2018.
How to Manage Cookies
Many modern browsers allow you to not accept cookies. This action may impact the usability of our website as well as the majority of modern websites.