Technical Support Representative - BI Consultant
We are seeking an enthusiastic Technical Support Representative who will support our customers as they build out their Supply Chain Business Intelligence environment. This dynamic role allows you to wear several hats and contribute at many levels both within the organization and more importantly with our customers. This is a technical software support position, not an IT/networking position.
The ideal candidate will be capable of working effectively with a small team to provide a high level of service to our customers and work equally as effectively internally. This role provides a real opportunity at the start of an exciting period of growth where your dynamism and vision could have a real influence in the way our business develops.
Our team consists of go getters and we seek like-minded individuals, who are professional, friendly, enthusiastic, and technically inclined with excellent problem solving skills. Candidates must be willing to commit to service excellence, be entrepreneurial, and self-motivated. They must also have superior organizational and time management skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
As the ideal candidate your key traits include:
- Technical knowledge of SQL Server
- Intermediate to advance SQL coding
- Prior support desk/call center or similar experience
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal/listening and written communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Understanding of business intelligence concepts a plus
- 5+ years prior work experience
- Computer Science or other technical degree preferred
Essential primary responsibilities will include:
- Provide application and installation technical support of the Halo product suite via email and telephone
- Responsible for managing the Customer Success Case queue and Customer Care workflow to ensure that customers get accurate and timely responses to their issues
- Become an expert in Halo product installation and provide installation technical support, product upgrade services and assist clients with implementing third party software that coexists with Halo Products
- Assist Product team in developing and maintaining product documentation, sales support, and training materials so that our customers can take full advantage of their investment in our tools
Secondary responsibilities include
- Develop and maintain Solutions so we can leverage internal knowledge and allow customers to have a self-service process for common issues
- Identify top questions/issues clients experience with the products and develop Tips and Tricks to add to Knowledge base
- Channel Support: Provide on-going product support for the sales and services channel as needed
- Improve system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes
- Assist Product team with requirements gathering from current clients, QA of the software product, and additional product documentation as needed
Halo provides a platform for self-service supply chain planning and data discovery that enables organizations to grow revenue, gain competitive advantage, and increase customer satisfaction.
At Halo, we want you to be able to manage your whole supply chain more efficiently, not just pieces of it. We bring the power of data, innovative technology, and passionate people to help sales, operations, manufacturing and finance managers quickly and easily gain accurate insight across multiple data sources – both inside and outside the organization – that increase revenue and improve customer satisfaction.
Halo’s scalable supply chain intelligence and data discovery platform includes easy-to-use pre-packaged self-service solutions with alerts, what-if modeling, dashboards and predictive analytics for faster and more accurate decisions that bring agility to end-to-end supply chain planning.
Halo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Halo offers a dynamic work environment and great job benefits. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org