We are seeking an enthusiastic Project Manager who will oversee the successful implementation of Halo products for new and existing customers. This dynamic role allows you to be involved in the day-to-day success of our customers. The ideal candidate is capable of working effectively with a small team to provide a high level of service to our customers and work equally as effectively with internal teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule, coordinate, and manage Halo Professional Services’ engagements involving the implementation of BI Solutions using the Halo Software Suite. Implementation of projects are to be standardized using best practice project management methodologies
- Own the overall responsibility for the completion and success of each project and report status to all involved staff and customers
- Drive client and Halo project teams to achieve timelines and goals by setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and managing issues arising throughout the project
- Ensure that new and existing client implementations are completed on time, within budget, and within agreed-upon scope
- Serve as primary point of contact for the customer throughout the implementation project, and successfully transition the relationship at the end of the project to the Account Manager
- Expertise collecting customer requirements and preparing product specifications for software applications
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in complex project/program or implementation management role over multiple concurrent projects in a dynamic, technology-intensive environment
- Experience must include extensive, real-world client implementation experience and experience leading projects in an Agile software development environment
- Demonstrated leadership ability and management skills, with experience managing multi-disciplinary team members with competing priorities
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized with the ability to track multiple moving parts
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively in-person, via email, and over the phone. Experience working with a remote team is ideal
- Proficiency with project management software such as Microsoft Project or similar tools
- Flexible to accommodate changes in the business, strategy, and technology choices as they come up
- Ability to communicate successfully with multiple stakeholders internally, and drive projects forward proactively with customers' teams
- Understanding of BI concepts a plus
Education and Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical degree preferred
- Project management certification (PMP) or demonstrated training and progress toward certification preferred
- Computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel) and MS Outlook
Halo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Halo offers a dynamic work environment and great job benefits. To apply, click here.
***Candidates must successfully complete and clear a criminal background check.